Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
At Brokers Insurance Mart, Inc, we have many auto markets that range from ultra-preferred to non-standard. We can write your insurance if you have a clean driving record and deserve the lowest rates, or have had a license suspension and multiple major citations. DUIs and reckless driving citations are no problem. We can help you with an SR-22 or SR-1 filing.
We also have markets for high valued specialty vehicles or classic cars.
Give us a call and see how much you can save with all of the discounts available:
Account credits (if we also insure your home)
Good Driver Credit
Multi Car Discount
Good Student Discount
Group Discount (Engineers, Scientists, Lawyers, Educators)
Don’t waste any more time (or money!) Call or email us today to see how much you can save on your auto insurance.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)